Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh Hannah

So if its not one thing it's another. Hannah likes to drop her sodium when she is sick with no real reason. So her Dr is out of town right now and she has to get sick..... after seeing a dumb Dr and daily lab draws she was put in the PICU on friday for low sodium. Her sodium dropped to a bad 122 normal is135 and higher . I was told if it gets in the teens she would start having seizures . The only good news here is we might have a reason now. The Dr things she has both Cerebral salt wasting syndrome and SIADH . now she is still on daily lab draws tell her sodium stays up and next time she gets sick we have to watch her I/O and start her on salt and drop her intake my half.
Trina

3 comments:

Amy said...

Poor, sweet Hannah. I will be praying that things get better for her very soon.

KPKoze said...

Oh poor girl!! Hospitals suck!!!! I am sorry it's happened again but I hope that by finding a diagnosis they can better treat it or prevent it next time. My thoughts are with you, get out of there and back home soon!!

Kristi

ellen :) said...

I am saying prayers for your little sweetie!

Where Are You?