Wednesday, July 16, 2008

If you know any CP mommy's near Toronto Ontario

Tell them to print out this flier and get their butts down to the Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy office! They are giving out FIVE free toys to every child with Cerebral Palsy who goes in there this Friday and Saturday WOOHOO can you guess where we are going this weekend? lol Brett Carleton and his family donated a crap load of toys to them to give out, I thought it was wonderful! Nicholas is so excited he can't wait to get his toys, they aren't adaptive or anything they are normal everyday toys so I have no idea what he'll end up getting! By the looks of it though they have a lot of educational toys (my favorite kind!) so I hope he gets something that will keep his interest lol

http://www.ofcp.on.ca/pdf/toy_flyer.pdf

Well I hope your all having a wonderful week so far
-Liz

2 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

I'm going to post this on my blog just in case any Toronto CP Mom's see it :) Thanks for posting this!!!

KPKoze said...

This is so cool! What did he end up getting?

Where Are You?