Tuesday, July 8, 2008

hello!!!

lol finally got my invite and I am so glad I can finally post here!!!

Nicholas is doing pretty good but the muscles in his legs are starting to get really tight and sore, this morning when he woke up he couldn't even bend his legs they were locked up so bad. I am still waiting to get the appointment to get his legs recasted for braces but no one has phoned me back, I swear as soon as I find out when their next clinic date is I'm just going to show up and pretend they gave me an appointment lmao think it'll work??? It really sucks because they only work one day a month and his other clinic hasn't even phoned me back yet so I can't even get an appointment there! If his school was open during the summer I know that they would have had them by now since their person comes in every week! Geeezzzzzz out of three places we can get braces we haven't been able to get into a single one of them, pathetic isn't it? He's spent all day in his Kid Kart or stroller because he's been too sore to move, it's really sad to see, he wanted in his walker so badly but once in it he couldn't even move it an inch! I'm going to try to heat gun his old ones to see if I can open the one up a bit so his foot will fit in, even if it doesn't work at least it was worth trying IMHO anyway.

Hope your all having a great week so far!

-Liz

3 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Gosh, Liz! Poor Nicholas! Hoping things look up soon!!!!! Keep us updated!

Amy said...

Liz,

I hope little Nicholas' legs feel better soon. Poor little guy. I can imagine his frustrations. I'll say a little prayer for him tonight.

KPKoze said...

Poor guy :( I hope he's doing better!! How are things??

Where Are You?