Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Candid Camera

I knew that YOU GIRLS would "get this" more than anyone else. The other day, we were at an indoor market place, and Ellie wanted to stand at the railing. I was actually able to leave her there for 30 seconds, and she stood on her own, holding tightly onto the rails! For those 30 seconds, she looked completely "typical". Like any other three-year-old little girl. I actually thought to myself, "wow, she's taller than I realized", because I never see her standing upright, all by herself.

Anyway, it was kinda nice, and I thought y'all would see these pictures in a special light:






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally "get" it! I have thought the same thing about Addison. It's crazy how you don't even realize how tall they really are. It's awsome that you got pictures of her standing there, to the mommies here it is a BIG deal! Your right, other people may not realize what a big moment that is. Thanks for sharing!!!
Kara

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! She looks like SUCH a big girl! I totally know what you mean about how tall they look when they stand up.....amazing, huh??? Thanks for sharing, Chrystie.....Ellie looks adorable, as always :)

chicana_mami_2_3bois said...

Lol...........I get it, too! Your daughter is so pretty! She looks great there @ the railing, and happy too!

cassidyandcori'smom said...

she looks like such a big girl!

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

I have tears in my eyes. OMG Chrystie! Look at her. That's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I'm at working and practically crying. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. GO ELLIE GO!!!! I'm super duper proud of you girl :)

Sheila said...

Wow, Chrystie! That's awesome! She is just so precious! And I totally understand how you feel! (Hugs!)

ellen :) said...

Boy, do we get it!!! :) Way to go, Ellie, sweetie!! Hugs to you!!
That is FABULOUS!!!!!!!! :)

(and I get, too, the whole tall thing!)

Ellen :)

Kiera said...

Chrystie -- She looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks amazing. She is so strong!
Niki

KPKoze said...

LOL, I so totally get it ;-) I love those pictures and she looks just awesome!! I can't believe how big she looks either!! Thank you for sharing them :)
Kristi

Where Are You?