Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Emma and I are back.

Sorry that I haven't been around lately. We have taken several small trips lately, visited a few doctors for checkups (YUCK), visited family, and done some more therapy for Emma. I wish I could note dramatic improvements, but none to report.

I really hate that I have missed some birthdays and important events among you all, but having a CP kiddo keeps me running. I am sorry, but I have truly enjoyed seeing the pictures of all the little cuties. They all look so sweet and so "typical," and I mean that as the best of compliments. I know I love it when people say Emma looks typical in her photos. It's not too often, but great when it happens.

We have recently looked at some wheelchairs/seating combos for Emma. Yikes are they expensive, and I have a $1,000 co-pay on durable medical equipment, which bites!!!

Can't wait to get caught up. You guys are the best, and I have totally missed you all.

5 comments:

ellen :) said...

Glad to hear you're back... hope you got to have some fun and relaxation amidst the craziness! ;)

We missed you, too! :)

Sheila said...

Glad to see you back, Amy! I've been wondering where you were! We missed you!

Anonymous said...

Good to "see" you, Amy!!! I've missed hearing about your superstar, Emma!!

Anonymous said...

Good to "see" you, Amy!!! I've missed hearing about your superstar, Emma!!

Dawn said...

Good to hear from you! Glad you are soaking up summer, it went by so quickly.

Where Are You?