Sunday, March 7, 2010

Need help with Equipment

=) I finally updated my blog and I am in desperate need of your help! Nicky is suppose to be getting his wheelchair and walker ordered this week, these will be the ones he uses when he starts JK in Sept. Can you please view my choices and tell me what your opinion is or if you know of better equipment can you tell me what it is you use?

Thank you!

I hope you are all doing wonderfully, haven't heard from any of you in ages, must all be busy just like we are.

2 comments:

AshleyS said...

Hey Amy, got your message . . . are you referring to Clayton's special tomato chair or the actual wheelchair? do you have an email address I can contact you at re: both?

AshleyS said...

Amy, I'm still wanting your email address because I would love to respond to your comments on my blog, but have no way of contacting you. :)

Where Are You?