Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meeting up!

Suzanne was in town this evening and we had a chance to meet up and talk in person. I thought I would share a couple of pics, so you can see Sammy and Reichen together. It is so nice to spend a little time with another family who is have similar experiences.

By the way, I have to say that Suzanne has some of the cutest, best behaved kids I have ever met! It was a great time :)

If you are interested in seeing more pictures of the evening - click here

20080814_13_Reichen_Sammy
20080814_51_Kiera_Suzanne_Reichen_Sammy

6 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

That rocks!!!! I'm so jealous :P You girls look very cute too!

Dawn said...

So jealous. ;) No, seriously glad you got to meet up and had a great time!

KPKoze said...

That is awesome!! And I love love love the pics :) I'm jealous too but so glad it was a good time. Thanks so much for sharing the pics, made me almost feel like we were there with you :)
Krist

Sheila said...

Kiera - I just left a comment on your blog as well, but I too am jealous! I'm hoping to meet up with Ellen, Karen, Steph (and anyone else who'd like to join us) soon. Glad you had such a great time!

Amy said...

Yes, no wonder those babies are so dang cute. You mommas got in going on. Pretty mommies make pretty babies. I just think both of the little ones look so typical and not CP at all. I am glad you guys got to spend some time together, but I am jealous too.

Kiera said...

It is so much fun to see pictures when people get together. In a dream world we could all gather sometime and meet up. Maybe we can plan a large gathering a couple of years out so we can plan for it (how is that for a daydream??)

Where Are You?