Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Map Is UP!

I added the map (Thanks for the idea Melinda!) to the bottom of our blog- don't forget to add where you are. If you have gotten an invite through email, you can start posting here. If you have not, it's b/c I have not gotten your email addy to add you. Also, I have only gotten a few pictures from Carrie, Trina, and Kara- if you'd like your kiddos (and your) pic on the sides of the blog--- please email those to me! jklduncan@yahoo.com
Hugs~ Jessica

Would you all like to include a list of our personal blogs on here? When you create a post, you have the option of typing in your link- so you are 'clickable' that way as well. Also, on the side pictures, you will notice Logen's picture is 'clickable'. I can make the others clickable if you want to include blog links in your email.

5 comments:

SD said...

can you send an invite my way?
sweetlildreams@gmail.com

Thank You,
Liz

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Yes, Liz- I'll send an invite now! Feel free to email me pictures :) jklduncan@yahoo.com

Kiera said...

Jess -- Are you making the cute banners with pictures or do you want us to create them and then send you the banner?

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Keira- I have made all of the ones on here so far. You can do your own, or send me what you want and I can try to meet your needs... haha that sounds sexual. Or I'm just a perv.

KPKoze said...

I am trying to get this to work from work and having trouble. I'm in Denver and I'd love an invite too (pirnq@yahoo.com). I'll send some pictures your way this weekend (the new ones are at home). Thanks Jess, the place looks great!!!

Where Are You?