Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update-Ben

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to post a quick update on Ben (22 months). He seemed to have hit a road block with wanting to stand (he gets soooo nervous, and just wants to sit back down). The PT has decided that it is best to go forward with the AFO's. She thinks that will help his balance, the way his feet/ankles/legs are positioned, as well as his confidence. We are going to a Rehab Dr at Children's Hospital of Milwaukee to get a second opinion before moving forward.
I have mixed emotions, but I am mostly ready for him to feel confident to move to that next level. I am concerned that he is moving a bit backwards(he had much more interest in pulling up a month or so ago).
I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.
Take Care,
Carrie

Photobucket

No comments:

Where Are You?